Lighting the Feminine Flame ~ Awakening the Inner Goddess
Time & Location
About The Event
“Goddess is that shimmering field of pure potential within you, where every story in the universe lives.” - Chameli Ardagh
When we begin our work with the Inner Goddess, we are inviting our deep-seated gifts of creativity and unconditional love to awaken, arise and come forth. This work can be a doorway, an opening to the infinite, divine creative source residing within each of us (regardless of what gender we identify with). Through svadhyaya (self-study) meditation, altar making, mantra and journaling, we will stoke the inner fires of the sacred feminine, cultivating devotion, present awareness and resilience. Connecting with these myths, stories and Goddess qualities can create a profound sense of groundedness and help us tap into the pulse of divine power, growth and evolution. For this first 8- week series, we will be focusing on four Goddesses from the yogic traditions: Duga, Lakshmi, Saraswati and Kali. We will work with each Goddess for two weeks.
We will not be meeting at a certain time each week. Instead, I will be sending you information and exercises for you to explore on your own time during the week. I will be available for questions anytime via email and by appointment over the phone (email to schedule a phone appointment) during the 8-week session.
We will also have a private Facebook page for everyone who registers for the course where we can share about our experiences or ask questions. Having a Facebook account is not a requirement for this course, but can be a nice way to interact with and support one another while we are doing this deep work.
Each week participants will receive one email with some or all of the following (please note: information for each Goddess will be slit up over the two-week period that we are working with that Goddess):
1. Stories on the origins of the weeks Goddess
2. A recorded and written mantra or bhajan (devotional song)- this will come as an audio recording OR a video.
3. Images of the Goddess
4. Information on the Goddess’ vehicle/ animal associated with the Goddess.
5. Journal prompt(s)
6. Blessing/prayer/guided meditation
7. Altar making suggestions
8. Colors and other associations for the Goddess
9. Additional resources for more information
10. Suggestions on how to work with the Goddess in your daily life
This course will be offered for a sliding scale fee of $108-$150. This means you can pay what you can between $108-$150.
This course will run in fall 2020. For more information, sign up for the Sacred Surrendering email list!
- Single Day$200+$5 Service fee$200+$5 Service fee0$0
- Weekend$350+$8.75 Service fee$350+$8.75 Service fee0$0
- Full Retreat$600+$15 Service fee$600+$15 Service fee0$0